New members to Pittsburgh Print Group are juried in twice per year - fall and spring.
The fall deadline is October 1. The spring deadline is May 1.
- Opportunities to exhibit in Pittsburgh Print Group exhibitions, both juried and open.
- Communications about exhibition opportunities sponsored by other guilds and organizations.
- Access to information about seminars, workshops, and demonstrations covering a variety of issues related to the arts.
- Involvement in development of exhibition proposals and other events related printmaking.
- Submission of digital images of your work on a regular basis for possible use by the guild to promote members' work and group shows.
- Active participation on at least one Print Group committee or volunteering in organizing and managing exhibits or other events.
- Attendance at group business meetings.